ideal for interns and medical electives
Flatshare Rates at Looza
Here are the standard rates which vary by season and the length of your stay.
Great rates for short and long stays for as little at €14.50 per night!
You can share a spacious room with one other person or book it just for yourself.
|nightly rate per person||shared room||room for single use|
|16 September to 30 June||€14.50||€19.50|
|1 July to 15 September||€17.50||€25.00|
- The short stay rates are for a week but we offer discounts for shorter bookings.
- We offer optional breakfast and dinner from Monday to Friday at a small supplement.
- Breakfast costs €2.00
- dinner costs €5.00
Benefit from discounted rates if you stay for a semester or longer.
|discounted long-stay rates||self-catering basis|
|twin room for single use||€430 per month per room, utilities included|
|twin room for two persons||€500 per month per room, utilities included|
- The same supplements apply for breakfast and dinner.
- The twin shared bedrooms will be shared between maximum two guests.
- Single room use means you will have a twin room to yourself.
- The guest kitchenette is always available for use.
- Breakfast is continental and dinner is a well-balanced, home cooked meal enjoyed with the family at the dinner table including water and wine, as well as coffee and tea. We offer bed and breakfast every day, and offer dinner from Monday to Friday.
- 30% of the total payment is to be paid in advance as a deposit when booking the accommodation. Should a guest cancel his stay prior to arrival the deposit shall not be refunded. After the date of arrival the full amount is payable and this is non-refundable in case of early departure.
- Rates include utilities but exclude air conditioning and heating costs which are paid for as per consumption.
- The short stay rates are for a weekly stay (7 nights) but we offer discounts for shorter bookings.
- Contact Stefie for an exact quotation, which is valid for a period of 4 weeks and is confirmed when the deposit has been made.
- NEW: PayPal accepted. Deposits can be paid by PayPal, credit cards as well as secure bank transfers.