centrally located one bedroom apartment close to University of Malta
Room Rates at Looza
Here are the standard rates on a self-catering basis. They vary by season and the length of your stay.
Great Short Stay Rates
You can share a spacious room with one other person or book it just for yourself.
|nightly rate per person
|room for single use
|21st September to 15th June
|16th June to 20th September
- We offer optional breakfast and dinner at a small supplement.
- Continental Breakfast costs €3.50 (available everyday)
- Dinner costs €10.00 and is available from Monday to Friday.
Discounted Long stay rates for a semester or longer
|discounted long-stay winter rates
|twin room for single use
|€575 per month per room, utilities included
|twin room for two persons
|€425 per month per person, utilities included
- The twin shared bedrooms will be shared between maximum two guests.
- Single room use means you will have a twin room to yourself.
- Wifi internet connection is available and included in the rate.
- Rates include utilities but exclude optional air conditioning and heating costs which are paid for as per consumption.
- You can give your laundry for washing once a week included in the rate.
- The guest kitchenette is always available for use and is shared between the 2 rooms.
- The minimum stay is of 5 nights
- For those opting for the half board basis Breakfast is continental and dinner is a well-balanced, home cooked meal enjoyed with the family at the dinner table including water and wine, as well as coffee and tea. We offer bed and breakfast every day, and offer dinner from Monday to Friday at a small supplement.
- 30% of the total payment is to be paid in advance as a deposit when booking the accommodation. Should a guest cancel his stay the deposit shall not be refunded.
- A government Environmental Contribution tax is collected amounting to €0.50c per night up to a maximum of €5 for each continuous stay in Malta.
- Contact Stefie for an exact quotation for your stay at Looza. Quotation is valid for a period of 4 weeks and is confirmed when the deposit has been made.