Our room rates start at as little as 14.50 Euro per night.
Safe & Comfy Accommodation
Centrally located next to all Amenities.
Looza, is our home in central Malta. We, the Meekers family, are a fully licensed Maltese host family offering rooms for rent to International students and holiday makers.
At Looza we pride ourselves on offering a high quality friendly experience for our homestay guests. When you rent a room in our homestay you will enjoy a modern, comfortable clean home with a friendly atmosphere.
- The kitchenette is equipped with 4 gas burners, a microwave oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and all necessary pots, pans, utensils and crockery for cooking.
- Linen and towels are provided and laundry service is available too.
- For those who wish to connect to the internet with their own laptop, tablet or smart phone, a fast WIFI internet connection is available throughout the house. The nominal charge is €1 per day.
- You may also borrow DVDs and books from a vast collection free of charge.
- Both bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and air-conditioning units. (a/c is on a pay per use basis if you would like to make use of it.)
A Home Away From Home
We offer our guests superior rooms in our homestay accommodation with various options:
- For those who prefer independence we offer the self-catering option using the facilities of our well equipped guest kitchenette.
- Whilst for those who would like to have more contact with the family and wish to practice their English we recommend the bed and breakfast of half board option from Monday to Friday.
Looza is a spacious pet-free terraced house on 3 floors. Our guests accommodation is located on the 2nd floor of our home where we have two well sized rooms (around 16 m² each.) Each room is furnished with 2 single beds, a wardrobe and desk.
On the same floor we also have a separate guest kitchenette for those who prefer to do their own cooking, a shower room and a large sun terrace with deckchairs, barbeque and smoking area.
Adult guests may make use of a front door key to ‘come and go’.
Hundreds of Satisfied Guests at Looza
Looza is located in a central town called San Gwann making it the ideal ‘pied-a-terre’.
Looza is at a short walk (7 min) down a country lane from the University of Malta and state of the art hospital Mater Dei, ideal for exchange university students and medical electives.
With one of the main bus stops by Mater Dei and the University just down the road from Looza, the Island and its many sites are easy accessible by public transport. It’s easy and cheap to get round from here.
The Meekers are service-minded. Both Stefie and Georges have worked in Malta’s hospitality sector. Ask them what you cannot find and they’ll happily guide you.
(click image for slideshow)
On The Map
Friendly student Rates
What Our Guests Say
Have a look at our testimonials to see what our past guests have to say about our Looza Homestay accommodation.