Our rates start at as little as 85 Euro per week.
Safe & Comfy
All Amenities and Central
Looza, is our home in central Malta. We, the Meekers family, are a fully licensed Maltese host family offering accommodation to International students.
At Looza we pride ourselves on offering a high quality friendly experience for our homestay guests. When you stay at our home you will enjoy a modern, comfortable clean home with a friendly atmosphere.
- The kitchenette is equipped with 4 gas burners, a microwave oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and all necessary pots, pans, utensils and crockery for cooking.
- Linen and towels are provided and laundry service is available too.
- For those who wish to connect to the internet with their own laptop, tablet or smart phone, a WIFI internet connection is available throughout the house. The nominal charge is €1 per day.
- You may also borrow DVDs and books from a vast collection free of charge.
- Both bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and air-conditioning units.
A Home Away From Home
We offer our guests superior homestay accommodation with various options:
- For those who prefer independence we offer the self-catering option using the facilities of our guest kitchenette.
- Whilst for those who would like to have more contact with the family and wish to practice their English we recommend the bed and breakfast of half board option from Monday to Friday.
Looza is a spacious pet-free terraced house on 3 floors. Our guests accommodation is located on the 2nd floor of our home where we have two well sized bedrooms (around 16 m² each.)
On the same floor we also have a separate guest kitchenette for those who prefer to do their own cooking, a shower room and a large sun terrace with deckchairs, barbeque and smoking area.
Adult guests may make use of a front door key to ‘come and go’.
Hundreds of Satisfied Guests at Looza
Looza is located in a central town called San Gwann making it the ideal ‘pied-a-terre’.
Looza is at a lovely walk (7 min) from the University and the teaching hospital Mater Dei, ideal for foreign students and medical electives.
With several bus stops close to Looza, the Island and its many sites are easy accessible by public transport. It’s easy and cheap to get round from here.
The Meekers are service-minded. Both Stefie and Georges have worked in Malta’s hospitality sector. Ask them what you cannot find and they’ll happily guide you.
On The Map
Accommodation rates start at as little as 85 Euro per week.
What Our Guests Say
Looza homestay je bila moja prva izbira za prebivališče med mojim izvajanjem mednarodne ERASMUS izmenjave. Družina Meekers je izredno prijazna in celoten čas bivanja imaš prijateljsko in družinsko vzdušje z mnogo mnogo smeha . Samo...Teo, Nursing student Slovenia